RevOps is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to be part of the future of Revenue Operations! We are disrupting legacy solutions as we bring pricing and billing to modern SaaS companies. We simplify the experience for sales professionals and product teams alike. We’re a small company with many great reasons to join us:
- Founded by an experienced team with backgrounds in Twilio and Stripe
- Funded by Gradient Ventures
- Great company culture that fully embraces a remote first workforce
- Ability to apply and exercise your creative customer and integration skills
- Plenty of opportunity for future growth and impact
In this role, you’ll help us:
Implement, integrate and onboard the RevOps platform for small to mid-market companies.
Work with RevOps engineers to integrate our products with CRM systems, primarily Salesforce.
Help drive RevOps business with existing customers to increase product adoption.
Help develop customers into fans of RevOps who can provide testimonials for future customers.
Develop trusted relationships with our customers’ key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
Contribute to RevOps teams with knowledge sharing and best practices learned from customer interactions.
Provide insightful suggestions for improvements and enhancements that can be executed by our product and development teams.
- Excellent configuration knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem integration.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of prior experience in Customer Success Engineer and/or Technical Account Management
- Understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- CRM domain knowledge & Any Salesforce Certification
- Familiarity of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Familiarity of Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts
- Familiarity of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
- Demonstrated ability to credibly and effectively communicate, present and influence at all levels of customer organizations
- Prior experience or proven ability to successfully work with outside customers in the field
- Previous experience working as a field-based CSM, SE, TAM or related role is a plus
- Experience building web applications and integrations using Salesforce.