Are you currently a salesperson looking to break into SaaS sales or just starting your career? This is a great opportunity to start down a path with RevOps. This an opportunity to grow with the organization as we establish and scale our GTM team. We’re a startup so there will many path you can choose to take as new opportunities will open up everyday.
Day to day you'll be speaking with fantastic customers who are leaders in the industry. We help these leaders and companies fix a truly broken and jumbled process with a unified solution. Our customers are eager to learn about a quick to implement, high ROI solution for their team.
This role will give you the opportunity to deliver a highly consultative sales pitch with a laser focus on customer pain points and goals. You'll learn about sales by doing your job and from the customers you connect with everyday. You’ll be given the tools and hands on training training to succeed.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Large focus will be contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market, you'll have the ability to get creative.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Leadership
- Report to the Director of Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Work experience in a sales similar role or internship
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) a plus
- Quick to learn with Salesforce, list building tools(Linkedin, ZoomInfo), and multi-message tools like (Salesloft, MixMax)
- Understanding accountability for sales performance metrics
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated time and task management skills e.g. Athletics, Clubs, Extra Curricular
Why work with us?
- Ownership & impact
- Remote-first team
- Perks including unlimited PTO, healthcare and a company that cares about it's employees