Why does the world need RevOps?
RevOps enables B2B SaaS companies to reimagine how to monetize and sell software. We allow sales teams to focus on customer relationships while using insights to sell smarter and faster.
RevOps is a well-funded small startup that is disrupting the $2T revenue operations market. Clients are already using our technology: Productboard, Loom, VeryGoodSecurity, etc.
Design is a crucial part of building our product experience. We're looking for a mid-to-senior level UX Designer to partner with our engineering and product teams to research, brainstorm, strategize, and deliver top-notch user experiences.
In this role, you will:
- Push forward UX design practices. Some of it will include but not be limited to: conducting user interviews, researching, creating user flows, wireframing, and sharing learnings with the team.
- Define new product spaces through the “Discover, Define, Develop and Deliver” design process (Double Diamond model).
- Use the full gamut of your design skills to create a holistic customer experience.
- Leave your fingerprints on all aspects of our product.
You may be a fit if:
- You are adept at testing, and evaluating user experiences of products
- You are relentless about building the best customer experience.
- You understand when to use data to inform possible design solutions, but don’t let the data dictate all possible pathways.
- You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of strategy and process.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience
Plus to have:
- Although you hold a passion for UX design you can wear other design hats (Brand, UI, Animation, etc.)
- SaaS experience will be highly appreciated!
- You are comfortable around design systems or creating new ones.
If you join RevOps you will:
- Have ownership & impact✌️
- Work in a Remote-first team 🗺️
- Get fully paid healthcare 🤧 and unlimited PTO ✈️
- Be in a company that cares about its employees ❤️
Join us and help us create the vision and strategy for Design at RevOps.