RevOps is looking for a FullStack engineer to be part of the future of Revenue Operations! We are disrupting legacy solutions as we bring pricing and billing to modern SaaS companies. We simplify the experience for sales professionals and product teams alike.
We are a fast moving company and are looking for someone with the right kind of talent and determination to succeed. As a start-up, we will ship features quickly but not at the expense of quality or reliability -- our customers trust us to power the revenue engines of their businesses. Our engineers display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic about tackling customer problems as we build out our platform.
As a FullStack engineer, you will own major customer facing features and should have a good understanding of UX design, be able to collect customer feedback, and work efficiently with the team to solve problems. You will be expected to implement both the front-end features along with the backend APIs and services that power them.
Why join us?
Work on the platform that powers the revenue operations engines for our customers. The features you build will be used by everyone from Sales to Finance on a daily basis. We’re a small company with many great reasons to join us:
- Founded by an experienced team with backgrounds in Twilio and Stripe
- Funded by Gradient Ventures (Google's AI focused fund)
- Great company culture that fully embraces a remote first workforce
- Ability to apply and exercise your creative and developer skills
- Build highly-reliable and scalable features across the stack
- Plenty of opportunity for future growth and impact
- Work with the latest cloud technologies and developer tools:
- Python, Go
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Google Cloud
Engineering At RevOps
We strive to maintain high code quality and build highly-reliable and scalable features without losing sight of the people who use our platform on a daily basis. As a startup, we need to move fast and prioritize product execution speed to hit certain milestones or deadlines.
We have a large platform that touches every part of revenue operations and the software purchasing process. You will have the opportunity to work on features from automated proposal and contract generation to product pricing and billing. Being an engineer at RevOps means:
- Working with product and design to define, document, build, and maintain the platform
- We build software with people. Effective communication, especially as a remote company, is important and you should be able to write effective technical specs, provide your expertise into new features, and apply feedback into your efforts
- You value and practice openness, empathy, kindness, and collaboration
- You can dive into existing code and quickly figure things out. If you hit a blocker, you are able to reach and ask the rest of the team for help or clarification.
- A pragmatic person that understands the fundamentals of buildings services in the cloud.
- 3+ years' experience of working as a Software Engineer or relevant experience.
- Significant experience in developing web applications using at least one popular library or web framework, such as React, Ember, or Vue.js
- Good experience in designing interactive applications and with test-driven development
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology and continuous delivery release processes
- Good working knowledge of cloud services such as AWS, GCP and Azure.